While COVID-19 has changed many things, our commitment to the safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent protocols to prevent the spread of illness.
- Masks are required for patients. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- All patients and guests are screened with a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- NEW: you may receive an electronic text message with consent and screening forms attached the day of your appointment. Please complete and submit prior to your appointment. This will help with the flow of the screening process.
- All patients will undergo verbal COVID-19 screening 1-2 days prior to their visit by phone.
- Please respect social distancing while in our office.
- Increased disinfection of frequently touched surfaces including counter tops, handles, lobby seating and bathroom surfaces.
We have increased our Personal Protective Equipment with the ADA and CDC recommendations and as always we maintain the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation.